søndag den 23. oktober 2011

Surfing at the Beach


In the Land of Opportunities you can do a lot of things and in my case it was surfing.
Water sport has always interested me and I was really excited to try surfing! I have tried windsurfing before so I thought it would be easy for me to surf. I was wrong…

There are some similarities but it is still very different. You have to learn some basic rules like how to get up on the board and so on. For me it was really hard to catch a wave and stand up on the board and the truth is I was not on the board a lot, but it was unbelievable funny and defiantly not the last time I’m surfing at the beach!

My host Garion was a good teacher and I had a good time in the delightful water. In my opinion everybody should try surfing. Who knows you might like it as I did, and you may get interested in water sport. I had although a very nice day with surfing and good weather. Love it

Written by Henrik Rasmussen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.