søndag den 16. oktober 2011

An American haircut


Typically I am not a guy who finds different hair styles very interesting, so when I go to a barber shop I’ll just go with the usual. But in America the usual comes with a lot extra than just cutting the hair. Today my host and I went to this barber shop “Sports Clips” which not only had big flat screen TVs with Sunday Football attached to every single booth, but also offered covering your head in a steamed towel and giving you a massage after the haircut. Of course we both went for this so-called “Original MVP Haircut Experience” and it was so good. Still, the best was yet to come. After we had had our hairs cut, we went to pay, but the hairdresser told us that since this was our first time here, we got a hundred percent discount! So if anyone else is considering getting their hair cut in America, they should totally go to “Sports Clips”. Unfortunately I think it is for men only.

First picture shows my host, Luke with a steamed towel around his head.
Second picture shows a model of the MVP Experience.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.