onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

At the movies!


My host took me to the movie theater to watch a movie on Monday 17th. We went with Anine and her host and one of our hosts' friends. We came at 8pm and we were planning on watching this movie called Dream House, which is a scary movie. We bought the tickets and walked in, bought some candy and popcorn, found the theater where Dream House was going to play, but oops - it had already begun playing! We were an hour late! We watched Footloose instead of Dream House, which was an even better idea! It was funny, making me happy and I wanted to dance all over the place! I enjoyed my buttered up popcorn too, though! Popcorn with butter is heaven!
After the movie we danced our way home.

Written by Arnela :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.