onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

Jungle Rapids

Sunday night Maddie (my host), her 2 friends and myself decided to go to Jungle Rapids. At the Jungle Rapids you can do lots of different things, but we just wanted to try lasertag and the gokarts. Lasertag is a game about shooting each other with laserguns while you run around in a dark room with obstacles that you can hide behind.
Everyone had to wear protective gear with battle names on them. Of course I chose something cool to represent my toughness, so I got the one with the name of a Norse god: Thor. After the game had begun I was running around trying to shoot everyone and not getting shot myself. I was a true natural at this game....at least I thought so at the time. When the game was finished and we got to see the highscores (I definitely expected to see my name at the top) who's at the very bottom?... me. Great.
Off to ride gokarts. That was so much fun and despite me being the only one without a driver's license out of the 4 of us, I didn't lose!
My class and my host have made this a really great trip and I'm just not quite ready to go home yet....


- Anine Th. Gabjerg.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.