tirsdag den 18. oktober 2011

The Japanese Steak House

The Japanese Steak House
One of the first days, my host family asked me what food I liked, and I said “Mexican and Sushi would be my favorites.” So the other day we all went to a Mexican restaurant and it was good, but today it was finally time for the Japanese steak house, which I had been looking so much forward to trying out.

We entered this little Japanese world with large grills in the middle of the tables. We started out with the soup, which was delicious. I had a little bit of sushi and we all ordered the hibachi steak.rd for this.
We saw that one of the chefs was joking around with his table, and we hoped we would get one like him, but we didn’t. Unfortunately, he wasn’t as entertaining with the food as the others.
At first I thought the food was quite expensive, but when I saw the amount of food we got, I was actually shocked. I usually eat a lot, but I was not just full, I was stuffed. I almost couldn’t walk.
It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.