fredag den 14. oktober 2011

Sophia Bush sure recycles a lot. Yeah, you heard (read) me!

Yesterday I met Sophia Bush. 
And you probably think how did THAT happen?
Well here is a pretty awesome story about a girl, a basketball court and a car with a note written on it.

- When we went to see the Battleship, we ate our lunch (or whatever you call cola and chips) outside. The teacher Chris Garner told me the incredible news, One Three Hill is being recorded in Wilmington, NC, and you are looking at the outside basketball court right now. I went ballistic and took a Zillion pictures! Little did I know that thing was about to get even more cool because the next morning I told my host family about my passion for One Three Hill (google it!) and they told me that their/our neighbor, Greg, was a cameraman on the show. So my host mom said she would write him a note and put it on his car and I said that it would be cool. I didn’t hear more about it until later that afternoon when my host, Kenzie, told me that we were going to see the set of One Three Hill. I got so happy and couldn’t even wait.

We went to the set at around 6.00 pm and we tried to call Greg but he didn't answer. So we talked to some of the soundmen outside the café and they told us about these French girls who had been sitting in the café across the street, waiting to see a famous person for months. So when after five minutes we got to go inside I laughed a sweet laugher, thinking how cool I felt at that time.

When we got inside we stood for a few minutes and then we talked with a couple of people who all thought it was cool that I am a Dane (I am a viking, haha!). Suddenly, Sophia Bush walked past us. She was on the phone and drinking her coffee when she saw that some of the plastic cups had gone into the wrong trashcan so she picked them up and threw them into the right one. My heart was pounding so hard and I was shaking even before she was talking to me.

We watched them make a scene and experienced how many times they had to do just one scene to get it right.

When she had finished the scene she came to see us, and she shook my hand. I was so excited and I was shaking and it felt like my heart was about to pop out of my chest! She even let me take a picture with her and she talked to us for some minutes about how the international fans were some seasons behind the American. Then she left and we went to see the inside of Karen’s café.

After this awesome experience my host's mom, my host's little sister and my host went for an ice cream and it was so great and the perfect end of a great evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.