lørdag den 22. oktober 2011

My American Weekend

My weekend started out with a relaxing afternoon with my host, her friend and a Dane from my class.
We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, where 3 happy men sang and played on their drums and guitars. After an interesting dinner and some interesting music, we went to a party to experience what American parties are all about.
The next day we went to an outlet mall in Myrtle Beach. The weather was fantastic, the sun was up all day and there was not a single cloud in the sky.
To our surprise, we met some other Danes, who were also in America with their class.
Later on, I went home with my host and ate dinner with her and her mom. Afterwards, we got ready for another party where we met some of the other Danes.
My sunday started off with a delicious lunch; pancakes with syrup, bacon, scrambled eggs, bread and hash-brown.
This was another hot and sunny day and the plan was to go to the beach, but we decided to play laser game and drive in go-karts instead, because it was too windy. 
Our day ended at a fabulous Japanese restaurant called Hiro. The food got prepared in front of us and the cook made a show out of it, which was very fun to watch.
The day ended with a movie and refreshments at my host's house with about 10 other people.
/Karen Mallya Sørensen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.