onsdag den 19. oktober 2011

It was Tuesday and our class was going to the aquerium near Wilmington. There was this albino aligator and lots of other cool animals. Then I went crazy in the gift shop. After this, we went to the Fort Fisher Battlefield. That was kind of boring though. The Battlefield was where a Fort was during the civil war. There was a battle between the north and south.
But here comes the best part: We went to Wall Mart to go shopping!
I got a new book, some candy, and ...... AN IPAD!
Then we went back to the school where our hosts should pick us up. My host had to do somthing private, so I went with someone else. We went to the beach, where we stayed for approximately half an hour, and then they dropped me off at Ginger's (my host).

By Monica Meineche

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.